Covid-19 Guidelines for Agility training at Paws 4 Fun Dog Training Club compiled by Chief Instructor - Jean Meredith
On arrival at the grounds please be aware that we must comply with NSW Public Health and council orders a copy is posted on the container door, note any breaches attract heavy penalties per the final paragraph. By attending any training session at this club, you are agreeing to comply.
In order to comply you must adhere to the Covid-19 guidelines in this document. Note safe social distancing requirements for you and your dog. (Currently at least 1.5metres). Please do not attend if you have had contact with anyone with Covid-19, feel unwell or have any symptoms, however slight, please get a Covid19 test as advised by the health authorities.
Please settle your dog prior to assisting in helping to set up agility equipment and payment of fees
• Crate and settle your dog after toileting, make sure you set up at least 1.5metres from the next person and dog (more if your dog or the dog next to you needs extra space. Please do not set up crates near Clubhouse entrance doors. If you have problems crating your dog please see the Chief Instructor. A loan Crate Games DVD instruction video is available.
• Please bring your own chair, do not remove chairs from the clubhouse.
• If you use the toilet facilities or kitchen in the club house please clean any touched surface and sanitise your hands. Do not put any wipes into the toilet system.
• Sanitise your hands prior to assisting with the setup of equipment
Payment of training fees and attendance book
• A club volunteer will record member name and telephone number in the attendance book
• Training fees, ensure correct money, if you have to take change sanitise afterwards
Removing agility equipment from the container and setting up on the grounds in the designated area.
Prior to placing equipment on the grounds, check the required layout of equipment for that particular day with your instructor, this is to minimise additional handling (if your instructor is not on the grounds when you are ready to help please check with the Chief Instructor).
• Pay attention to safe distancing from your fellow members, one person at a time in the container unless it is a two-person item.
• If the trolley is used by more than one person to move equipment to the grounds ensure you sanitise your hands and the trolley handle prior and after using it.
• Thoroughly sanitise your hands after setting up equipment.
• During class training 2 volunteers per class will required to replace fallen bars, change jump heights or move equipment, volunteer to be designated prior to the commencement of class. Sanitiser will available adjacent to each class for volunteers to easily sanitise hands.
• Unattended dogs must be crated between runs.
Returning Equipment to the container at the end of training
• One-person at a time in the container unless it is a two-person item.
• If the trolley is used by more than one person to move equipment to the container please ensure you sanitise your hands and the trolley handle prior to using it.
• Some of the class 1 equipment will need to be left adjacent to the container to allow larger class 3 equipment to be placed in the container first, check with your instructor.
• Thoroughly sanitise your hands after packing away equipment in the container
• If you use the toilet facilities or kitchen in the club house please clean any touched surface and sanitise your hands. Do not put any wipes into the toilet system